** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Guess some of you are getting or got lots of rain. Hope all is well.

This is a busy weekend. After market, have to make something of everything - catching up after an unexpectedly good fair and market. So lip balms of every kind (I am *so* out of lip balms), and 8 batches of soap - lavender, rose, lavender mint, more lavender sage, sandalwood vanilla, .... I think it's time to increase my batch size again - I've started making the same scent every 3 weeks to keep up.

What's up at your place this week?

Thought I'd jump in this week...I usually just read what everybody else is up to. I have a 2-day show this weekend, so today is last minute pouring and lableling. Since everything got wet last weekend and is all over the place drying, I need to repack the tubs, too! :tongue2:

Robin, make more lip balms! My buddy sent me Marionberry and I love it!!!

Since I am way behind in my pouring, looks like the next couple of weekends are going to be spent getting caught up. Have decided to offer two sizes this fall/winter.....9oz salsa and 4oz squat apothecary.

This weekend it's -

Amish Harvest

Apple Danish

Apple & Maple Bourbon

Banana Nut Bread

Cranberry Marmalade

Blackberry & Sage

Harvest Spice

Russian Tea

This Old House

Wildberry Mousse

Karen

Pouring Chestnuts & Brown Sugar into masons and wickless tins. The house is going to smell so, so good.

Had a request from my twelve year-old nephew for Grandma's Swinging Eggnog. I sent some testers over to my sister's house and he just went nuts over that scent. Guess I've got to add that to the holiday line-up now even though I hadn't planned on it.

I will be making 2 large baskets of candles for a silent auction for Bone Marrow Drives For my DD's friend Dad. He has CMML, a rare form of leukemia. Whatever money they get will be given to the Red Cross to find an exact match for him. This will also be helping others that are on the Bone Marrow National Registry.:D

Im gettin in on this one this week too.. I am going 2 play around with some Fall/Autum Scent mixtures this weekend:

Spiced CranApple (blend of Spiced Apple & Cranberry)

Cranberry Cobbler ala Mode (blend of Cranberry & Vanilla Nutmeg)

I am excited about these.. I am still working on the right blend mixtures and almost have them "perfected" to what I want them to be so that will be the tonight project.

Jenni

I'm finishing up a fundraiser, so I'm pouring Apple Pie, Apple Crisp, Twigs & Berries, Blueberry Muffin and Spiced Cranberry. Also have some pink awareness ribbon ornies to make for another fundraiser. Have to do this around soccer games and a b-day party!!

I am going to be bottling and labelling 320 FOs for my Flea Market stand Ughh. But we're moving to a busier location October 1 so I really need to beef up the booth.

I'm hoping to be making my first soy test jars and votives but that depends on whether or not my sample wicks are in the post office tomorrow morning.

I've got some groovey FO samples to try out - Feng Shui and Good Fortune scents.

Waiting for bulb jars for my spa line,finishing up some ornies(muscadine,cool water,pink sugar,tobacco( LOL),balsam,carnation,& clean cotton.Also, trying to find an adapte for my printer to print labels on my laptop! That's about it! :undecided

Kimmeroo

Absolutely nothing!!! My wife and I are off saturday morning to Chincoteague Island Virginia for a much needed vacation... First one in 6 years and going back to where we honeymooned 6 years ago... Except for the candles we're taking with us for our use I dont want to think candles... lol or work for that matter...

Supposed to be unpacking from holiday, but not in the mood.

So far, its been decorating some orbs with pressed flowers, they went really well but the overdipping is always scary for me. Poured quite a few clamshells, some eggnog pillars. A couple of aroma ornies to try.

Quite a few votives to make in some tester samples, winter berries, clean cotton, christmas rumball, theres several others in the drawer to try.

I need to organise some labels especially for my clamshells, no idea where to start with labels for those!

Busy weekend, but with a week off before hols and a week since, I'm raring to go

I'm trying my hand at tarts this weekend from leftover container candles just for practice. Lots of fun! So far I've made a few dozen from left over candles - Vanilla, All Hallows Eve, Candy Corn, Country Clothesline. These are for myself and my daughter to use since they are scrap wax. Now I just need to know what wax to buy to make the real tarts so they aren't so soft.

Kim