HELP! searching for a scent....

Sumthin' Country

Hey everyone! This is my first post & I was hoping that someone on here could help me find a supplier for some particular scents. I have been making candles for about 2 years for my country gift shop. my supplier has decided to quit selling supplies and I can't seam to find COFFEE APPLE CRUNCH anywhere. Does anyone have any idea where I would be able to find this. I have so many customers that LOVE this scent & i really need to find it among a couple others. HELP!!!!!!

Thanks in advance

Steph

Would anyone have any idea how to blend a scent to match? The scent description is "The delicious aroma of granny Smith apples blended with the aroma of fresh ground coffee beans makes this a wonderful fragrance".

Steph

You're going to have to play with this until you get it right. But going from the name this is where I would start and I use drops into an old cap top until I get a scent that I like.

4 drops Apple (either granny smith or macintosh)

1 drop coffee

If you don't like it try adding:

2-3 drops of either yellow cake or sugar cookie

Creative Candle Supply is/was my supplier. I asked her' date=' but she wouldn't tell me!!!! She is still making her own candles, but quitting her supplies. I have googled every possible way......I have searched every way I can think of with no success. Thanks guys for trying to help me.

Steph[/quote']

Well I hate to say it, but it's a relief to at least know what's going on. Hate to have to try to get some fragrances elsewhere too, but looks like it's time to start.

You all have been so helpful!! She has marked down all of her scents, but she doesn't have very many left. Very picked over, in a very short time!!! I just dread going thru so many different suppiers to get all the scents I carry. :cry2: I have been searching the web like crazy trying to decide who to go with. I have found most of my scents, but @ various suppliers. There is a few i can't find @ all ....Coffee Apple Cruch, Toffee Apple crunch, Cupcake, & Pecans n Pralines. Let the search continue!!!

Thanks Again for all the help!!! You guys are GREAT!!!

Steph

well i mixed it 50/50 can't really tell if it's a winner or not, it's very different.

i think i will try the coffee bean with mc's cozy home & see which i like better. btw i also mixed up mc's pumpkin spice with ics's coffee bean 50/50. don't really know about it either. i'm going to make small tester batches of tarts to get a better smell of it. i'll let ya know.