C-3 vs. EZsoy (GB415)

Can anyone tell me if there is much of a difference in these two? I just found a really close place for me to get the C-3, but I currently use ezsoy. Does it have as good a scent throw as ezsoy? Any info or advice on this wax is appreciated:D . I did do a search, but nothing came up comparing the two.:grin2:

I should have checked in the first place, but I just figured out that it will cost me LESS to get the GB415 from North Carolina than it will be to get the C-3 from connecticut. The shipping is more for the 415, but the wax is cheaper than the C-3. So,No need to change waxes to save money I guess:) .

That's great. We changed from ezsoy to c-3, but it saved us $150 a month in shipping. After working out the kinks with the c-3 it is fine, but I honestly think that the scent throw is better with the 415. We just need to make sure that we pick very strong scents. Good for you, now you don't have to through the nasty testing.

Becky,

Did you try The Natural Artisan in New Hampshire? I pm'd you the link.

Thanks,

Violet

I should have checked in the first place, but I just figured out that it will cost me LESS to get the GB415 from North Carolina than it will be to get the C-3 from connecticut. The shipping is more for the 415, but the wax is cheaper than the C-3. So,No need to change waxes to save money I guess:) .

Yes I did,thank you so much!!! I checked them out and even though they are only a couple hours from me it's still right around the same price as the GB415 is from CS. The C-3 is just a more expensive wax. I don't plan on changing unless the C-3 is FAR superior than the 415. I'm used to the 415, so for now that's what I'll stick with I think.

I couldn't do a comparison to the 415 since I don't believe I've ever used it, although last year I got some from a guy on ebay and it may have been 415? I asked him what brand it was and he never replied, so I stopped orderingn from him. LOL. I mean, who knows what it could have been? I also tried a 100% soy from North Star Candle Supply, but they don't say what brand it is and shipping is like $35 for me... so I picked c3 and it's worked pretty well for me. I get smooth tops for the most part, and if they do bubble or crack a bit, I use a heat gun.

I can totally understand the price making it a better choice for you. I did notice the last time I ordered from Natural Artisan that they gave me free shipping... not sure why? Could have been a labor day weekend special or something that I didn't notice when I ordered. Sure nice to get free shipping, especially on wax. Hmm... maybe I should ask them if they'll give me free shipping again! Haha..

Good luck!

I think I'm going to be changing votive waxes soon... might try some from Candlescience, since they carry a few different kinds. Got any recommendations? My V1 is cracking no matter what I do to it. Ugh...

Yes I did,thank you so much!!! I checked them out and even though they are only a couple hours from me it's still right around the same price as the GB415 is from CS. The C-3 is just a more expensive wax. I don't plan on changing unless the C-3 is FAR superior than the 415. I'm used to the 415, so for now that's what I'll stick with I think.

I don't color, so frosting isn't an issue. I also have never had a problem with bumpy, ugly tops like some people have. I pour at slushy, around 100 degrees (F) and they come out smooth and creamy every time.

I do color, but pour at slushy too and I still get it. Even tried adding coconut oil and it didn't help at all :undecided