BCN lotion base

Crafty1

Okay, I know I am probably reaching here, but I thought I would give it a shot to see. I have used the BCN lotion base for a while now and my customers love it. However, the majority of them are getting savvy with ingredients and are seeking products that have no parabens. Therefore, my question is, does anyone know of a base that is comparable to BCN and is paraben-FREE!

TIA

I would suggest trying Lindsay's (Soaper's Workshop) bases. She offers them with your choice of preservative, one of which is paraben-free. I don't think it feels like BCN's, but it is great and stands on it's own. She has several to choose from and you can get a 2oz sample of each, or design your own custom lotion. I have gotten great response with the Shea Butter base. I'm sure you would find something you like. :D

I would suggest trying Lindsay's (Soaper's Workshop) bases. She offers them with your choice of preservative, one of which is paraben-free. I don't think it feels like BCN's, but it is great and stands on it's own. She has several to choose from and you can get a 2oz sample of each, or design your own custom lotion. I have gotten great response with the Shea Butter base. I'm sure you would find something you like. :D

Thanks. I thought of her after i hit the submit button. I pm'd her so I will wait to hear back from here