Changing Scent in M&P

NamaNama

Mzde a 1# batch of m&p and don't like the fragrance. I experimented with other fo's and would like to remelt combine it with a new fo. I am happy with the base I am using but have some base that doesn't suds as much and would like to use it up. If I add some to the 1# batch I already made and add the additional fo would it reduce the sudsing quality?

Mzde a 1# batch of m&p and don't like the fragrance. I experimented with other fo's and would like to remelt combine it with a new fo. I am happy with the base I am using but have some base that doesn't suds as much and would like to use it up. If I add some to the 1# batch I already made and add the additional fo would it reduce the sudsing quality?

Probably, but I bet if you added some glycerin or unscented liquid soap it would take care of that problem for you. Try 2 or 3 TBS for each pound of soap you've got in the batch.. so if you're adding another pound you could go up to 6 TBS without too much of a problem.