Playing around with my light box...

cleanglow

Wal-Mart sells a lightbox? Hmmm, I may have to check that out before I go to the trouble of making my own.. Mind if I ask what you paid for it and what section of Wally World you found it in?

Ronnie

That's where I got my lightbox and it was a great investment in my opinion. At Walmart it's hard to tell it's a lightbox because the box it comes in is very thin, but that's because it all folds back up into a bag like thing and the lights go into pockets on the outside of it. I want to say I paid right around 49 for it.

I think that is a GREAT pic. not sure how you could impove on that.

I have always liked the look of your candles (labels, wax, jars, etc.)!

Ok, Seriously, if Walmart sells a lightbox, I want one. I know I will never have time to make one of my own, so if I can just go down and buy one already made, I'm all over it! :D

What section would these be in? Electronics, where the cameras are?

Ok, Seriously, if Walmart sells a lightbox, I want one. I know I will never have time to make one of my own, so if I can just go down and buy one already made, I'm all over it! :D

Yep, ours was in the section right beside where the cameras are set up so you can look at them. I think there were camera bags on the shelf beside them too.

Wal-Mart sells a lightbox? Hmmm, I may have to check that out before I go to the trouble of making my own.. Mind if I ask what you paid for it and what section of Wally World you found it in?

Ronnie

It was around 50.00 and it's called the Portable Lighting Studio... I think...

I made my own and this is much more convenient and portable!

Yep, where the cameras are.

And even though I love the light box, it still took me about 30+ shots to get this pic. Lots of playing around with the lighting and moving things around, etc. My SIL told me that her photographer (she's a web designer/graphic artist) might take 500-600 shots to get 100 to show to a client and he's a professional! That was an eye opener for me. Why did I think I could snap 3 and get the perfect shot? lol

Yep, where the cameras are.

And even though I love the light box, it still took me about 30+ shots to get this pic. Lots of playing around with the lighting and moving things around, etc. My SIL told me that her photographer (she's a web designer/graphic artist) might take 500-600 shots to get 100 to show to a client and he's a professional! That was an eye opener for me. Why did I think I could snap 3 and get the perfect shot? lol

Aren't we all fortunate for the development of digital photography?!? I was always told that you're lucky to get one pic you could use from a roll of film. That holds true...I tend to take about 25-30 for every pic I use...lots of angles, lighting, etc.

ANNNNNDDDDD I know what I'm purchasing on my next trip to Wal-Mart! That's a steal!:D