California suppliers for oils, butters, etc?

starring

I'm starting to have fun with making my own products using some recipes as guidelines! I need more oils and butters to start experimenting with!

Does anyone know a good California supplier, place, etc I can buy these butters and such locally at a good price?

I love to cook and I think making B&B just got the cook in me all excited!

I am cooling my first ever attempt at a handmade product, just a little cuticle balm, but still, I'm ridiculously excited to test the results!!!!

Hey I'm Cali also. :D

Lotion Crafter is in WA, Brambleberry is in Oregon, and Wisteria Lane is in Ca, but they don't have a TON of supplies, but I've bought from them and it's good and quick.

Essentials by Catalina doesn't have butters and oils but they have bottles, jars, bases, etc. and they are in Cali. I've bought from them several times, great service quick shipping, and they are having a sale right now through the 21st I believe, 10% off entire order.

HTH

Essentials bu Catalina does carry shea, mango, and cocoa butter. But, if you want more than a few pounds I would order from else where because there butters are around $7 lb. Even being in Cali. I've notices that ordering the oils in bulk from soapers choice comes out to a better price even with shipping. I also order from glorybee foods, they are closer than some.