I need help with space

teejay

Can someone please help me. I'm having my first show in November. I can either get a 14 X 8 or a 21 X 8 booth. I'm really having a big brain fart. I cannot place how big these spaces are even with the measurements. So I decided to turn to the board. Approx. how many tables can I get in the 14 X 8 and how many in the 21 X 8. Your help will be appreciated.

TIA

Adria

Ask the person who assigns the booths if you are on a corner or where you will be located. That makes a difference too on how you would set up your tables. Sometimes I have it all planned out in my head and then when I get there I'm on a corner or in a hallway or something and then I have to spend time figuring out how to set up. It's always nice to know in advance. HTH!:D

tape off a section of a room with the dimensions and see that way,it will give you a better perspective

I do it in the driveway.... put tape at the corners and then I know the inside.

If I am using my own tables and displays, sometimes I pull them out to see how I want to lay things out