Alright Meridith ...

Scented

Ohhh those came out gorgeous-better than they looked in the mold even! sniff sniff, dang it I wish I could smell these, I love sandalwood, but have never smelled sandalwood/rose.

I just love the way these turned out, you are definitely a swirl goddess! Beautiful colors, beautiful swirls, just beautiful bars!!

:thumbsup:

Ohhh those came out gorgeous-better than they looked in the mold even! sniff sniff, dang it I wish I could smell these, I love sandalwood, but have never smelled sandalwood/rose.

I just love the way these turned out, you are definitely a swirl goddess! Beautiful colors, beautiful swirls, just beautiful bars!!

Hey thanks, but no on the swirl goddess (not even close in all seriousness!)

Think rose really tamed down with the sandalwood. Wish I could compare it to something else, but I can't.

Michi, I personally don't like rose, and I don't like sandalwood, but the two mixed together is a very fresh scent - I love it!