Help with Packaging!

sweetscents

Hi All,

We're preparing to launch a new line, and we have several unique "higher-end" fragrances, and are just stumped on how to package it. They are in 7oz tumblers (same as Votivo, Paddywax, etc.) but what next? Just a nice label? We were thinking of doing the round fabric boxes like DL & Co, but now we're not so sure!! Ahh, so stressful, but anyone have any ideas?? TIA!

No one here can make that decision for you.

You need to know your market. Will your customer base be receptive and willing to pay luxury pricing?

Custom packaging is costly, minimums are high, mistakes are expensive and your cash output will be substantial.

The only way to make an intelligent decision as to what direction to take is by analyzing your particular situation and then sit down and carefully do the math.

Thanks for the input. We are launching the line to a showroom at the Minneapolis Mart, which is a wholesale buyers complex. Our market is the same target for companies such as Voluspa, Votivo, etc, mid range luxury market as I've heard it described. I'm aware of the expense, we're working with a couple of manufacturers in China. I guess, basically I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas as far as packaging options.