I got a face lift too!!

MoonShadow

Becky did a great job with your face lift! Must be the season of the face lifts! :) YOU however, did a FANTASTIC job with the way you have worded your categories, and set up your site! The only thing I don't like is the scrolling up and down on that candle pic on the home page... but that's just a personal preference, I think it's distracting and looks weird! The rest of it from the colors and the verbage to the photos is just beautiful! Very well done!

very nice! I bought that website template too from RTBWizards after I saw it on www.xoxocandles.com.

The format didn't quite work for me, so I wasted my money, so it's really nice to see it working for someone else. And yours looks better than xoxo too!

I've tweaked that template so much over the past 15 months...I'm not sure how much original code is left except for that pic with the flash, LOL.

I knew nothing about Frontpage when I started it. I know I screwed up the stylesheets. Oh well. :D

I'm donating a set of 12 status jar candles for the Fur Ball silent auction, and have been asked to do a gift basket for Bo Derek.

Bo is the Presidential appointee as a special envoy on wildlife trafficking, and will be appearing at Big Cat Rescue's Fur Ball to receive the Guardian Angel Award for her work to save the tiger.

I have NO idea what scent to use!! :shocked2:

Looks great, very polished, best of luck to you!

Have to ask though, Candle Making Techniques links directly to this board. Why would you purposely direct customers here?

Another question re Candles for Causes. Maybe I missed it but I am not seeing any indication that you are actually donating a portion of your profits to Big Cat Rescue.

ETA - I too suggest that you reconsider having that special effects thing superimposing itself over the lavender pillars photo on your Home page.

Looks great, very polished, best of luck to you!

Have to ask though, Candle Making Techniques links directly to this board. Why would you purposely direct customers here?

Another question re Candles for Causes. Maybe I missed it but I am not seeing any indication that you are actually donating a portion of your profits to Big Cat Rescue.

ETA - I too suggest that you reconsider having that special effects thing superimposing itself over the lavender pillars photo on your Home page.

The link to candletech is a recipricol link for a listing with candletech's directory.

Of the 35.00 'adoption' fee for the Big Cat's, 25.00 goes directly to the care of the cats. That means a customer ordering an adoption kit is getting a 16.00 candle for 10.00. So for every adoption kit, I am donating 6.00 of retail to Big Cat Rescue.

That is a beautiful website, very professional looking! Your pictures are wonderful! I personally wouldn't have a link to CT for customers to come over here and read our forums tho...CT is here for the candle MAKER not the customers! Nice job!

The link to candletech is a recipricol link for a listing with candletech's directory.

Of the 35.00 'adoption' fee for the Big Cat's, 25.00 goes directly to the care of the cats. That means a customer ordering an adoption kit is getting a 16.00 candle for 10.00. So for every adoption kit, I am donating 6.00 of retail to Big Cat Rescue.

I understand it is a reciprocal link, doesn't change the fact that it is not in your best interests to place it on your site.

Regarding Big Cat's, you need to disclose particulars. Check with someone in the know on how it should be worded.