How stupid was this?

I think I've been around container candles too long now. I burned a pillar that I bought (paraffin)...smelled great...aromatherapy...decided after 3 hours to put it out and BLEW it out...paraffin wax all over my counter top. And to think I always tell people to extinguish by dipping.:embarasse :embarasse If I could only follow my own advice. Thank goodness for DeSolvit!

Guest Candelishis

I have a bunch of those brown square scraper thingies from Pampered Chef. They are awesome. I spill all the time when I'm pouring or stirring, and those things scrape the wax right off of my tables, and don't leave scratches like razor blades can. I highly recommend them!

I have a bunch of those brown square scraper thingies from Pampered Chef. They are awesome. I spill all the time when I'm pouring or stirring, and those things scrape the wax right off of my tables, and don't leave scratches like razor blades can. I highly recommend them!

Thanks for the tip, my DH had a cow when he saw me using a butter knife...I can't imagine what he'd say if he saw a razor blade in my hand (he just put in new counter tops). The Desolv It took off everything that the butter knife didn't.