I've no liquid dye, so..........

You had another thread about this where at least two people told you how they use their dye chips for ornies - maybe you didn't catch their replies or they weren't clear enough for you?

I did see the replies Judy, but they didn't explain how to use them or melt them down? thats why I asked

I quote Brenny here:

"I use the chips, but I put my frangrance oil in a measuring cup and heat in microwave for 10 seconds and then stir until melted.

DO NOT HEAT ANY LONGER THAN 10 SECONDS and be careful getting out of microwave because the glass could be hot.

I usually use 1/4 of a chip for a batch but it depends on how dark you want the ornies to be."

I thought that was pretty explanatory.

she says she puts the fragrance oil in a measuring cup' date=' nothing about whether she adds a chip in there too.

Sounds like you are on my case for asking a question! no idea why?[/quote']

I'm not on your case, but if you pay attention to the answer she provided, she says that she then stirs in the chip until melted, even though she doesn't spell it out that way per se - she also tells you how much she adds. That's all I'm saying.

wouldn't it just be easier to answer a question instead of knocking someone down for whatever reason. If you don't want to answer the question then don't and stay out of the thread. What difference does it make to how many times a question is asked by someone? Are we not here to learn and learning by asking is certainly one of the best ways to do it. Like the saying goes....if you can't say something nice then don't say it....works for lots of us.

Mike

wouldn't it just be easier to answer a question instead of knocking someone down for whatever reason. If you don't want to answer the question then don't and stay out of the thread. What difference does it make to how many times a question is asked by someone? Are we not here to learn and learning by asking is certainly one of the best ways to do it. Like the saying goes....if you can't say something nice then don't say it....works for lots of us.

Mike

Hey man, I wasn't knocking her down, just telling her it had already been answered. I never said one bad thing.

Mike

Where did anyone offend? I guess I would take offense to your post, so why did you even respond? I think Judyvega was trying to point WW to her previous thread where there were some answers and WW may have missed them. Jumping on her case wasn't called for was it? At least that's how I took it. So enough.