New to the board, craft show

I am glad I saw this thread! I also have a big show coming in October and it is really encouraging to read this!!! Congrats! on a job well done!:D What scents were selling the BEST for you? I have alot of candles already made....but I would like to make a few more and haven't even started my wickless!:shocked2:

I am trying to get some pics together for my brochure! I am stumped on the layout and wording! I am not a very good writer!:sad2:

Again...Congrats!:whoohoo: Kimmeroo

I sold out of everything that was MAPLE TODDY. APPLE BOURBON was a close second. I also has some body sprays that I'd had mixed. I named it SWEET DREAMS. I don't mind sharing my "secrets" I mixed pink sugar with Black Raspberry & Vanilla 50/50. It smells so sexy!

I would spray it on my wrist and ask if they would like to smell my custom body spray. I sold around 35 bottles! :-)

I sold alot of fixin's.

My mom was helping at my booth (so glad she did because I was swamped several times) a lady that my mom knows said "Judy, let me try some of that." My mom got a scoop of the Maple Toddy and raised it to her and she picked a few pieces off ( We thought to smell them) and put them in her mouth! LMAO

My mom says "Spit it out, spit it out" HEE HEE

The unny thing is she wasn't the first to mistake it for food. But everyone else asked "what is it?" instead of assuming it was to be eaten!

So

Maple toddy

Apple bourbon

and

baked apple pie were big hits.

I don't make real candles only electric candles

They sold well, but they are so much work!

I forgot my camera, I could have kicked myself.

I found that just asking people to smell or have you ever seen an electric canlde before was a great way to break the ice. I sold scoops of fixin's for $2.50 per scoop. And at the end of the day buy 2 scoops get a scoop free.

Good luck to all the crafters!