Elements B&B Soap Boxes

ladysj

I'm getting ready to place an order with them and am looking at the soap boxes. I was wondering if anyone has used these and if so what size label do you use for these? I don't see any where it stating the label size for these. It doesn't look like a very big area for a label on the front of the box. TIA for any hints, tips, suggestions. I would like to get it placed today. :)

I'm pretty sure her soap boxes are a new product. But most companies that carry soap boxes have a similar kind of a style. The oval cut out is only on one side. The other side of the box is mostly likely fully enclosed, allowing for a larger label to be used there. The opening on the side is to allow customers to see and smell. I've never seen anyone label this side of the box. I have seen some people create a custom stamp that stamps around the oval opening, and it was really cute, but never a label. I'd go nuts trying to cut out the ovals. I'd never do it, at least not for long! LOL!

I ordered my boxes from KB, and used one of the address labels on the end flaps, the one that comes 30 to a sheet. Then I custom cut labels for the other sides. I haven't used boxes in a while though. I always found at least one dimensions is always off enough (too big) that the soap bounces around in the box. I'm a perfectionist though :D, and have since accepted the fact that if I ever go back to boxing my soaps (which I've seriously been debating for the last year), I'll get the boxes custom made to fit my soaps perfectly.

Not to pull anyone away from Tammy's soap boxes. She's always delivered top notch products, and whenever I pass out company recommendations, she's always at the top of the list!