Formatting 2" round labels in Avery Design Pro?

TartAddict

EEEEEE!! I hate round labels!!! I'm pulling my hair out here. I've googled until it made me crazy! I bought some nice round 2" labels, there are 4 across and 5 down. Avery only has the 5294 which are to big, and the 5293 which are to small. Does anyone know the dimensions I would use to format the round 2" labels (you can create a custom label template in Design Pro but I can't get it right no matter what dimensions I'm using). Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks :)

D

If you got your labels from labelsonline or labelsbythesheet, I know 1 of them if not both will tell you all the demensions you need to use for setting up your labels. I use Avery Design Pro and after I get them sized and set up I have no problem. I also use the 2" round labels. hth

I had some issues getting the labels lined up (top two lines of labels were to low, middle were perfect, and bottoms were to high). Weird, but I may have stuck the paper in weird or something. I'll try another sheet :) THANK you guys soooooo much. I can't tell you how irritated I was trying to figure out the dimensions! I really appreciate it!

D

Oh my gosh, these things are driving me batty! Okay, so the top two lines are to low cutting off words, the middle are perfect and the bottom two are to high. What the heck? These are the glossy 2" from LBTS. Does anyone out there have any suggestions! I'm about to stick these things in the shredder!

Thanks for letting me rant :)

You're running into the same problem I had. I finally got them to work in Avery, but I'm still not crazy about them...I'm just using them for now as none of the letters are cut off anymore. Mine are only 1 2/3" caution labels, so I guess I shouldn't be too picky! I bought Printshop22 as recommended by someone here, but I haven't loaded it to try it yet. I'm with you on the hair pulling!! It's a good thing I've got lots of it or I'd be bald by now. Print them on plain paper and then hold up to the light so you can see if all the letters fit before printing on the labels or you'll waste a ton of labels...and $$.

LOL. I'm about bald (Just kidding :) . I have been printing them on paper and holding them up, it's driving me absolutely nuts. I've even emailed the company to see if they can help (they refered me to their template which doesn't help AT all). *sigh* If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them :)

Thanks so much!

D