renuzit pearl scents....

• 3 years later...

I have noticed myself doing that too, when I see something like that is mass marketed like glade and renuzit and try and figure out how its made. Like the glade candle that has the really thin strips in them. I just can't figure out how the colors don't bleed together. But I have really tested all that hard either lol.

I love the Renuzit Pearl Scents. I bought a jar of them not too long ago. The aroma beads do seem similar but I see a lot of differences as well. The Pearl Scents are more like the Orbeez balls that they're selling now. Also, they make what's called magic water beads. I've bought some trying to simulate the Renuzit Pearl Scents. I bought the clear and tried to dye them but was unsuccessful and the fragrance did not last long (not sure why). I have noticed since my experiment that they do sell the magic water beads in color but your color choices are limited. I will continue trying to figure these beads out as I think they're beautiful and would love to add them to my collection once it's complete.