New sweater and haircut!

nayarx8

Finished another sweater this past weekend. I think I want a smaller guage loom because the one thing I dont like about the Knifty Knitters is that the stitches arent very delicate.

Anyway, also I got 6" cut off my hair last Wednesday. I think I look like a newscaster now:D !

post-2327-139458433782_thumb.jpg

post-2327-139458433789_thumb.jpg

post-2327-139458433791_thumb.jpg

You are just darling!! Love that hairdo, and the sweater is nice also.

Tell me more about this Knifty Knitter please. I crochet but can't make sweaters or anything like that where stitches have to be reduced and added etc.

Is it easy? Did you know how to make sweaters the regular way, before trying the Knifty Knitter?

I didnt know how to make sweaters before, although I always wanted to learn how. I designed the pattern for this sweater and two others by trial and error. I also crochet, but cant knit with regular needles very well. The knifty knitter looms are nice to be able to make fast projects. Id definitely recommend them to someone who can crochet but not knit the regular way. Even kids can use these!