Oh no, Solas free shipping.

scentsme

The no shipping special ends tonight. Gotta figure out what I need, but fast! :undecided I know I need some Pumpkin Pie, Halloween Spice, Iced Gingerbread, and Winter. Wish they still had the Frosted Snowdrops. :cry2:

Frosted Snowdrops may be back in a few weeks. Still on the fence as to if I want to keep that one in stock. :)

• 1 month later...

I ordered:

1 - 4 oz. FO - Autumn Leaves - $6.95

1 - 4 oz. FO - Black Currant - $6.95

1 - 4 oz. FO - Christmas Eve - $6.95

1 - 4 oz. FO - Sandalwood Rose - $6.95

1 - 4 oz. FO - Vanilla Plum - $6.95

1 - 4 oz. FO - Guavaberry - $7.45

1 - 4 oz. FO - Halloween Spice - $7.45

1 - 4 oz. FO - Hayride - $7.45

1 - 4 oz. FO - Kojiki - $6.95

1 - 4 oz. FO - Lavender Cucumber & Sage - $7.95

1 - 4 oz. FO - Nectarine Blossom & Honey Type - $7.45

Those prices should actually end up $1 less each for the sale.

Their current sale is on the web site: http://www.solascandle.com/sale.aspx

• Fragrance Oils
  • Save $1 on each 4 oz. bottle of Fragrance Oil you purchase! Limit of 1 of each fragrance, please!
  • Save $1.50 on each 8 oz. bottle of Fragrance Oil you purchase! Limit of 1 of each fragrance, please!

Oh, thank you:cheesy2: . I thought it was a free shipping sale, but this will do just fine too!! thanks

It 'WAS' free shipping when the thread first started, lol.. and has since changed. I keep seeing this thread pop up at the top and getting a bit excited even though I know better.

I am particularly interested in your review of Autumn Leaves. So far, anything Autumn and Leaves has been my favorite overall of any fo's.

I have 8 oz to put into candles but while I seem to be able to make pretty pillars that burn beautifully I don't have much in the way of hot throw with the FOs I've tried. So don't go by me on THAT. But OOB its LOVELY. Gorgeous and subtle and really really like autumn leaves if you ask me.

It 'WAS' free shipping when the thread first started, lol.. and has since changed. I keep seeing this thread pop up at the top and getting a bit excited even though I know better.

I am particularly interested in your review of Autumn Leaves. So far, anything Autumn and Leaves has been my favorite overall of any fo's.

CarolK has always said it's a great seller for her in her soy. I'm sitting on a lb of this stuff and just haven't gotten to it.

Now, it would be good to start new threads instead of adding confusion for people on inquiries about sales lol. I saw this the other day and couldn't remember why I had replied to it for the life of me. Then saw the initial date.