F/O~ Monkey Fart

candlesbyMe

I have heard this scent exist however my supplier does not carry it.. WHERE can I get a sample of it.. I am dying, JUST DYING to try it and see what it smells like!!!! My friend told me about it but I can't seem to get a "whif" of it anywhere!

Any help will be appreciated... I am at the point of even a cotton ball with some on it would be Great! ~LOL :D

Thanks

Jenni

I have tried several monkey farts FO's. NG by far has the best one. It is my most popular scent. Half buy it just for the name and come back for more because it smells so good.

NG has a good blend of all the fruits in it. Others I have tried are stronger on the banana or other fruit.

I have to agree with the NG being the best one I have tried so far and agree too about it being so popular. I met a bunch of new people over the past weekend at a friends house and someone asked her about her monkey farts candle in her bathroom. She pointed to me and said, she makes it, and they all just loved the name lol. That is one oil I keep plenty of, Butt Naked is another that some like the scent, some like the name

OOO I LOVE Butt Naked! I have a candle of that myself.. I bought one from a girlfriend a couple years ago!! LOVE IT!

My almost 17 year old daughter has this one in her room. She loves the smell of it. Now if only I could find dupes for anything from Hot Topic or Pac Sun she would be set for life I think lol

Hi Jami!!

I am in Lebanon!!! Not too far from ya!

We should get together and do some candles or scent combining one day!LOL

get the Mad Lab thingy goin on! LOL

email me if you would like to .. I can't PM yet.. got a couple more weeks to go on my probation here b 4 I can do that.. lol..

my email is jenni_england2006@yahoo.com I'd love to get some friends that are close enough to share the F/O passion ~haha

Jen