keeping my fingers crossed

Meridith

I have had the worst luck with my soaps lately. No batch has turned out the way I wanted, I've had one seize on me horribly, and several that the tops looked like vomit. Today, I soaped my lemon, lavender and mint soap getting ready for a fundraiser so I am keeping my fingers crossed it will turn out. It is a layered soap with the lavender scent colored SS Easter Egg on the bottom, a layer of chunks of a pink peppermint soap and then lemon scent colored SS lemon with some unscented soap colored Easter Egg swirled (ITM) in the yellow. Everything went as normal but you just never know.....

Oh.. talk about vomit soap! That is too funny... I have had my last 4 batches have issues. I so could kick those soap fairies in the hiney! I am dying for a nice pretty batch.. just wanted you to know that my soap looks like vomit on top too.. and I am using fragrances that I have never had issues with before.. go figure!

Do I need to come back to your shop and bring back more...ummm...I mean...scare away those gremlins.

You are welcome at my shop and in my home anytime but please leave the gremlins at the door.

All went well and the soap turned out like I had planned. Now I need to make a bunch more of this scent combo to hopefully be far enough of ahead of myself for the fundraiser which kicks off next month.