Advice on Basket Wrapping

Toni S.

:confused:I need some advice from anyone who makes up gift baskets for Christmas as far as what would be the most professional looking wrap.

I've always wrapped my baskets for any occasion in cello and tied with a bow ar raffia. I'm thinking about something different for this year but want the baskets to look as professional as possible. The only alternative I could come up with is wrapping with "tulle" and a bow. Even the containers, not sure if I want to use the typical wicker basket or something else? I'm really stumped on this one and would love to get some tips from any artistic people who make up baskets.

Help would be sooooo greatly appreciated.:undecided

Thank You

Hi, I make gift baskets up and have had great success with them I use to use the cello wrap with the bow, but you really could not see in them very well.So now I shrink wrap them.I buy the shrink wrap at my craft store ( with coupon)Wrap it, blow it and according to what is in it top it off. At christmas I put a to and from tag on it along with a bow.They look gorgeous.Sometimes I wrap ribbon around like you woould a gift box. I think this is the best way . Good luck and have fun

:cheesy2:

Hi Cindys,

Thanks for the response but was curious as to why you think you can see the products better in shrink wrap rather than cello? I've actually done it both ways and don't have any problems seeing my products either way?

I guess I've been confused as to what to do because I wanted a change BUT my mind kept telling me the cello or shrink wrap was still the BEST!! Maybe what I'll do is make up a couple baskets, cello wrap one and shrink wrap the other and see what seems to look the best. I'm going to put a candle, soap with a soap dish, bath salts, lotion and a nylon scrubbie in the basket!

Thanks again:)

Cleanflow,

Your baskets are beautifully arranged and your products are absolutely gorgeous looking!! With them unwrapped like that, don't people man-handle the contents? I'd be afraid the products would get all messed up, especially the pillars?? Your metal baskets are very upscale looking too!! Nice display and thanks for sharing:smiley2: :smiley2:

I love those baskets!! I have looked everywhere for baskets like that...

Your baskets are awesome! I definately would stop and buy. I love the colours, the display, the labelling-all of it. I like that you didnt add too much product. An over stuffed basket looks too busy to me. Fantastic work!!!