Can I use this???

Angeliquebe

Hello I made a body butter and one of my friends like the mulism oil that she brought and wants to know if I can make her a body butter with the mulism oil in it I have never done this before and wanted to know if anybody knows. I tryed to look up mulism oil on the web but can't find alot. Thanks

Hello I made a body butter and one of my friends like the mulism oil that she brought and wants to know if I can make her a body butter with the mulism oil in it I have never done this before and wanted to know if anybody knows. I tryed to look up mulism oil on the web but can't find alot. Thanks

Muslim oil, if I am remembering correctly is basically a perfume oil. Sometimes it comes in roll on type bottle or a regular bottle the size of a chapstick. It's usually a 50/50 mix of Fragrance oil (usually a dupe) and jojoba or some other type of carrier oil.

angeliquebe, is this what your friend brought to you?

YES can I use it Thank u. I know I wasn't going crazy I live in NYC in the Bronx and u can always find them. Thanks

You are welcome! I am in NJ and there is actually a store in my town that sells the base to make the oils!!! Anyway, it depends on how much of the oil your friend has. If it is just little bit like a tablespoon or less and she wants the scent of the oil, I would just dump it into a 2 oz batch and see if that's strongly scented enough for your friend. Since it's all ready diluted, I doubt it would scent much more than that. Also, since it's just FO and some type of carrier oil, there should be no problem using it in your butter.

Also check out saveonscents.com. They are in Brooklyn ( I think) and they have LOTS of fragrance oils and designer dupes. You can also arrange to pick up your order. You can make your own muslim oils!! :cheesy2: Good luck!