Clamshells: Directions for use

gmp

I gave my neighbor some clamshells to test. She didn't know what they were, how to use them, or how to pop the wax out of the warmer. I talked her through it which was fine. Now I'm thinking I need to add directions on the clamshells.

Do people here add directions for how to use their clamshells melts (inside the front cover, for example) or not?

Thanks for your reply, Sally. I hadn't thought about the wax spoilling the instructions on the inside cover. I was planning on putting the warning label there too.

I thought there would be more responses to this question about directions.:undecided Anyone else care to add their thoughts, pretty please?

When I make them, I just put the instructions on the bottom of the 2x4 label I use on the top of the clamshell. I put my info/logo etc on the upper part, then the scent, then the net weight, then under that I put the warning and instructions. I just make the labels up and down instead of side to side in Avery and it all fits just fine.