It's been a great B&B week!

SpaceGirl

I just wanted to share my great B&B week. I got 2 orders in and now have lots and lots and lots of shower gel base to play with, lots and lots of bottles, some sea salts, bath fizzy powder, colorants.... there's more but I'm babbling.

AND I have zeroed in on a lotion / cream recipe that I love! It's light but moisturizing, goes on silky and absorbs in with no stickiness or dragging.

*super banana* I just feel like a happy dance right now! Hope everyone else's week is going well, too!

I just wanted to share my great B&B week. I got 2 orders in and now have lots and lots and lots of shower gel base to play with, lots and lots of bottles, some sea salts, bath fizzy powder, colorants.... there's more but I'm babbling.

AND I have zeroed in on a lotion / cream recipe that I love! It's light but moisturizing, goes on silky and absorbs in with no stickiness or dragging.

*super banana* I just feel like a happy dance right now! Hope everyone else's week is going well, too!

WTG! I know the feeling too, I got a few orders in and some for my Mineral Makeup! Wooooooooo Hooooooooo off to make some new colors!!!