BCN Christmas Cheer

judyvega

You shoulda told me. I just ditched this stuff and it could have been there with you instead of buried alive. I never got around to trying it, so I really can't help you out there. One of the ones I thought was nasty and actually moved here was A Northwood's Christmas. I'd say that's my only Xmas/holiday FO from them that moved.

BCN's Christmas Cheer does throw very well in paraffin as well as my parasoy. This is a year round big seller for me. I rename it Country Cupboard after the Christmas season.

If ya want I can send you a sample to test. If your interested let me know:D

I may take you upon that - Thanks!

You shoulda told me. I just ditched this stuff and it could have been there with you instead of buried alive. I never got around to trying it, so I really can't help you out there. One of the ones I thought was nasty and actually moved here was A Northwood's Christmas. I'd say that's my only Xmas/holiday FO from them that moved.

Julie! I should've known you would have some!! Darn it! I love the scent of it - you know what it reminds me of? Cinnamon Altoids! Poor little bottle of unused Christmas Cheer :sad2: lol

Yes, well ... poor little bottle. Now you know, I may have to give it a re-try since you've said cinnamon altoids -- the most rocking-est altoid out there. I didn't have that impression of it, so I just set it aside because it didn't thrill me as much. Shame on me.

Yes, well ... poor little bottle. Now you know, I may have to give it a re-try since you've said cinnamon altoids -- the most rocking-est altoid out there. I didn't have that impression of it, so I just set it aside because it didn't thrill me as much. Shame on me.

When I first sniffed it, I was like, this reminds me of SOMETHING....and I thought about it, and I was like, cinnamon altoids! And I just happened to have some! So I compared the two and they were sooo similar! Mom thought so, also. :)