Anyone having trouble with IFT?

sweetscents

Hi All,

I'm trying to work with IFT on getting some samples and a list of their available fragrances. It's like pulling teeth! I'm getting six samples, and I asked if I dont like those, are we able to order more (and pay for them). I received a mixed answer, we're are to provide feedback on why we didnt order from the samples we received. I guess all I really want is a complete list of their fragrances!! Does anyone happen to have one, or use IFT on a regular basis?? TIA

I use them on a regular basis. I have never had a problem with them. Here is their website. http://www.iftfragrances.com/ I know they can make anything you want. I get samples of what I am looking for. They usually send me several of the scent I am looking for. I don't see why if you don't like the ones you get that you cannot call and get more of what you are looking for. Remember these are the big guys. The sell to all the little guys. You can not get less than 10lb of one fragrance at a time. I don't use a whole lot of oils from them, but the ones that I do use, are excellent. And they are my private scents that they made just for me. You can also use Intercontinental Fragrance out of Houston. They are big like IFT. They will send you free samples too.

Their fragrance library is way to big to give a complete list of oils. Just gotta ask for what you want and they will send it. I do know that if you don't purchase a certain amount (dollar wise) from them within a year, you will be considered "small" and they will not send samples to you anymore. So if by January, you don't purchase enough, you won't be able to get anymore samples from them. I decided to go with a different manufacturer--wasn't too happy with the way IFT treated me.

Cristina