Display stands for tabletops

Holly

I bought two tabletop displays stands last year at Handcocks. They are wrought iron, two tiered (sp?) and are rectangle shaped and curved at the top - handle. They are about 12" + wide and over a foot tall I believe but not real tall -- maybe 15 inches or so. They are very attractive, and I am tyring to find something similiar -- need more. It can be bigger. I am having a hard time finding the right type. I have looked at a few stores locally but no luck. I just did a huge search online and still no luck. Does anyone know of an online store that has something like this or a well-known store that may have it? Thanks for any help. :)

Can you contact Hancocks and find out where they purchased them from or when you purchased them didn't they have any type of label on them. I haven't seen anything like that but if you post a pic. that might help.

I will try to call them. I don't believe I have any kind of sticker that is left on the stands and don't recall what tag or sticker they had on them. I can try to explain it to them, but they may not even remember the ones I have. It doesn't hurt to ask though, so I will give it a try. Thanks. :)

Try a Ross Dress for Less, or maybe a TJ Maxx if you have those around. They usually have lots of wrought iron and you might find something that will blend. JoAnns usually has some stuff too.

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the suggestions. I did check out Ross but they did not have anything that was right. I have not made it over to TJ Maxx. I need to get over there to check. I hardly ever go there for some reason -- only been there once. I also checked JoAnns, but I did not see anything there either. We do not have the greatest JoAnns in town. I will keep looking. Thanks. :)