Cinnamon Sandalwood (Candle Source)

Holly

For those of you who sell this fragrance in your candle line, how do your customers seem to like it? I am considering offering it, but not sure yet. I am wondering if it will be one of those types of scents that it takes the right type of customer to like that kind. Thanks! :)

I don't know about CS's but I've found that anything with Sandalwood is iffy...I love it and so do a few customers, but alot of customers hate it...including my partner, she won't even come around if I'm pouring it! It's kindof like the whole Nag Champa or Patchouli thing...love/hate ratio.

I am selling a decent amount, it's not seasonal for me. I have one customer who LOVES it, so I always have it in stock. I'm not getting much luck on the Sage & Cinnamon from WSP though. Thought that would sell...nope, no one wants it.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I may end up giving it a try. The main reason why I was concerned if it is one of those types of scents that either some like but many don't is because I was considering it for a specialty jar. I usually like my specialty jars to have a fragrance that most people will gravitate to since there will not be many fragrances offered in them. Anyway, thanks again, and if I do order it, I will let you know how it goes for me in my neck of the woods. :)