Cloudy wax

I noticed last night that my pot of 4625 was cloudy. Usually I just dip from it, but had pulled it closer and tipped it to put the whole thing on the scale. When I did, I got a good look in it. The cloudiness isn't even like a fog, more like hundreds of small clouds, and it was suspended throughout. I'm wondering if this could have something to do with my fingernailing/bubble problem lately. Also what caused this. Has anyone ever seen this before?

I noticed last night that my pot of 4625 was cloudy. Usually I just dip from it, but had pulled it closer and tipped it to put the whole thing on the scale. When I did, I got a good look in it. The cloudiness isn't even like a fog, more like hundreds of small clouds, and it was suspended throughout. I'm wondering if this could have something to do with my fingernailing/bubble problem lately. Also what caused this. Has anyone ever seen this before?

Although I don't know what causes it, I have seen it before, but under different circumstances:

Not in the pouring pot but in my containers while burning. Several times when using 4627 and 6006 after I have a full MP. I also saw it last night with 4786.

I've never seen it with the 4625 but have had a lot of fingernailing in my pillars myself lately.

Stacy

Do you heat the wax up to 200 for a while? I usually heat up to 200 for 15 to 20 minutes or until the wax is clear then cool down to add color and FO. I think the thread on fingernailing said to heat the wax up to 215 or 220 for 15 to 30 minutes.

Do you heat the wax up to 200 for a while? I usually heat up to 200 for 15 to 20 minutes or until the wax is clear then cool down to add color and FO. I think the thread on fingernailing said to heat the wax up to 215 or 220 for 15 to 30 minutes.

Umm, yeah. I've actually tried it up to 250 for 1/2 hr and 300 for a few minutes during the sand candle disaster...lol. Didn't change :(

I had this in one of mine but I'm do new I didn't know it was a bad thing lol I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Thanks for sharing.

Well now... I don't really know if it's a bad thing. That's what I'm hoping to find out...lol. I'm just wondering if it ahs anything to do with my "air" problem :o

Oh ok... see there I go jumping to conclusions lol so maybe if it's just a freak occurance then it's a new candle art :) ok so not likely but hey it sounded good. :) Thank you for clearing that up. Gives me even more reason to keep my eye on this thread.

HUGS