which scents do you like in layered candles best?

I am looking for advice on which scents you have found that go together the best for layered candles - especially going into fall and winter. 2 or 3 layer suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I have tried layering just the dyes with all the same scent, but that is no fun!

Any scents that go together work...

Like, blueberry muffin, buttercream and strawberry cheesecake. I like the middle layer to be more neutral sometimes so when the top or bottom layer blend into the middle layer, it flows. JMO

Hi :)

I've got twins (2 layers) and triplets (3 layers):

For example, Inspired is rose, jasmine and lily of the valley. Another triplet is La Isla Bonita, pineapple, orange and pomegrante. Its great because scents I would typically just mix I can layer, so they kinda "double" as products.

I have one that my MIL and all her friends love. Bottom layer is Cake Bake (like a pound cake scent, but not lemon pound cake), middle layer is Caramel and top layer is Whipped Cream. It smells heavenly as the layers come together.

I have one that my MIL and all her friends love. Bottom layer is Cake Bake (like a pound cake scent, but not lemon pound cake), middle layer is Caramel and top layer is Whipped Cream. It smells heavenly as the layers come together.

Ooohh...that does sound yummy. Where did you find those that are true to scent? TIA

I love 3 different kinds of pumpkins, making then in 3 shades of pumpkin. Or a middle layer of cinnabuns.

Cinnamons or FO's with cinnamon are very popular around here as layered candles. Apples also, a million combinations for that. Homeamade apple pie, apple jack and peel and spiced apple pecan!

I would go to the old board archives and look under where it says scent mixing or blending ideas (or something like that)

I would take some of the things that people mixed and do them in layers and then rename or call it what they called the mix!

Betting on in a herbal combination would be good too. Just combo the scents to match what they are good for perhaps, like a relaxing one might be lavender, chamomile, rosemary or there's the ever popular sensual blends of say jasmine, ylang ylang and rose or even sandalwood.

Last year I did layerd ones with:

pumpkin fudge, french vanilla and fudge brownie

Christmas splendor, candy cane, spiced sugar plum

pine, country hearth(a juniper/berry scent),mulberry

gingerbread, sugar cookie, egg nog