Odd Thing Happened.....

One of the stores I have my candles in called me Friday to tell me that someone stole $150.00 worth of my candles. I was blown away:shocked2: .... I just had to ask, What??? The lady at the store told me again that my stuff had been stolen, but they caught the person that took the items. The thief was caught taking a shopping cart full of items from the store and my candles were in one if the carts. She took 2 other carts full of stuff before she was caught taking the 3rd out the door. Unbelieveable! She was caught with $1800.00 from this store and about $5000.00 from other stores she had visited... Her car was jam packed and on top of it the car was stolen. She kept telling the police officers she had to go and pick her son up in Vermont today. It is probably about a 4 day drive to Vermont from the northwest. This lady had to have been on meth or something. She obviously didn't realize she was going to jail or she didn't care....I really thought it was funny she took my candles over Yankee.:laugh2: At least she had good taste.:grin2: Plus my candles weren't damaged which was a relief...

She took 2 other carts full of stuff before she was caught taking the 3rd out the door. Unbelieveable!

I'm glad they recovered your merchandise but, geez, I think they need a little more security at the front door.

People are just absolutely unbelievable!

That's insane! For someone to go to such extreme measures to steal that much stuff they've gotta be hopped up on something. Sounds like at the rate she was going she would have maybe hurt someone to protect her stolen goods, thats just CRAZY! Glad your things were recovered.

Today I spoke with the store and the cops added up all the merchandise. She had collected over $11,000.00 worth of items including the car. So she is going to spend some time behind bars. The stores she stole were from Michaels, Craft Warehouse, Shopko, and another one. I can't believe the stores don't have better security. You are too funny Angelm....:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

OMG!!! That is just nuts! I can't believe someone didn't notice a bunch of brand new stuff jammed into her car that wasn't in bags?? Seems really odd to me, but hey, I guess she felt she needed the items that badly. Sounds like an addict to me!

Today I spoke with the store and the cops added up all the merchandise. She had collected over $11,000.00 worth of items including the car. So she is going to spend some time behind bars. The stores she stole were from Michaels, Craft Warehouse, Shopko, and another one. I can't believe the stores don't have better security. You are too funny Angelm....:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

From the stores she visited, maybe she was trying to get craft supplies to replicate your candles :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

I'm an addict too though, you know, wax, FO, CandleTech, etc. but at least I pay for my supplies!

"Even crackheads can recognize the better candle!!"
So lemme flash forward here... you decide to do some public service work and give candlemaking lessons to inmates at the local correctional facility, and she becomes your star pupil...

Y'all do "Oprah" then a book, then a book tour...:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

There's a movie in this...

"From Crack to Candles":laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: