Hemp Wicks in Ecosoya PB or Feather Palm Wax

Has anyone had any luck using hemp wicks in either Ecosoya PB or Feather Palm wax? Those are the two types of waxes that I primarily use and have been interested in giving hemp wicks a try. However before I go out and purchase some, I was hoping to get some advice as to if anyone has had any luck or if you have any suggestions?

The size of candles I make have a 3 inch diameter from 3 to 6 inches in height.

Thanks.

Has anyone had any luck using hemp wicks in either Ecosoya PB or Feather Palm wax? Those are the two types of waxes that I primarily use and have been interested in giving hemp wicks a try. However before I go out and purchase some, I was hoping to get some advice as to if anyone has had any luck or if you have any suggestions?

The size of candles I make have a 3 inch diameter from 3 to 6 inches in height.

Thanks.

I tried the biggest hemp wick I could find in a container palm and it was not even close to big enough. (3 in wide container). Don't even think double wicking would have been enough. Seemed to tunnel a bit for me too.

I like hemps in pillars because they don't curl. I mix ecosoya pb with strahl & pitsch pillar wax. Hemp 1400 is working fine. They don't shroom in the pillars like they do in containers. Maybe because the fo load is much smaller.

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies/item/wk-d

These guys carry a few sizes, but they are very limited. These are tabbed.

http://www.candlewic.com/store/Product.aspx?q=cWick+Spools,p607

Candle wick sells hemp by the spools.

Forgot to add that I didn't like them in my palm wax, they fizzled. And I don't like them in my votives, I feel I get prettier flames with LXs.