Another FOH spoiler

Okay ladies...here's a bit of a spoiler for my product, Shimmertime Sorbet. My husband said the name suited the product!:grin2: Oh, and a peek at the label too. Haven't printed it yet and am going to get rid of the border. And totally ignore the red underlining. A left over from my screen capture!:embarasse

post-7756-1394584320_thumb.jpg

post-7756-139458432001_thumb.jpg

So far the mica hasn't fallen but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Also, I don't know if the calendula extract will separate out or not. Unfortunately, I had to sub some w/s extract for some of the o/s extract I normally use. So, not totally sure if it will separate a little bit. Again, better safe than sorry! It's still lovely though. :grin2:

I love glittery body sprays, especially at this time of year-wearing tanks and halters etc.

I like the label as well.

:wave: Just have to say hey to a fellow Cali girl, and tell ya that my MIL lives in Oroville, not far from ya. ;)

Thanks all! I kept a bottle of it and I loves me some shimmeries! lol And it really smells like summertime in a bottle. Gotta love that CocoBeach Baby from FOH. I just realized I didn't put the scent name on the bottle. Dangit!

Heya, Michi! :wave: Your MIL is right up the road from me! Did she go to the dam for 4th of July?