Working on a note taking sheet-feedback appreciated

I've just started making container candles and have really only poured a few times. I still testing jars and wax and wicks and I'm becoming inundated with paper!! I found a candle test sheet on the internet but the way it is set up is basically one sheet per candle. So, if I make up a 1 pound of batch of wax, and pour it into 4-6 different jars with different wicks then I have 4-6 pages of notes. It's a little cumbersome and time consuming and I find myself not filling it out completely.

So, I've come up with a new form that has the info on the batch at the top and then a place for notes and info on each different container/wick combo that I pour from that batch.

Am I missing anything? Anything you would change?

This is intended to be printed as a two sided sheet, so most batches would be one page. If needed additional copies of page two could be added.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhcfdppr_8g4tz8t

Thanks!

I'm fairly new to candle making and I've only poured a few container candles myself. I'm always trying to come up with a more organized way of documenting my tests. I have to say that your note taking sheet is very organized and detailed, the only thing that I would add to it would be above your pour temp, list a spot for you to document your fo/dye temps. Great job! :thumbsup:

looks pretty good to me, If you don't mind I stole it, looks better than my excel sheet!

looks good to me too but I was thinking of setting up a excel spreadsheet with the info:laugh2: Maybe use the printed sheet for the testing phase and then enter the final info into excel for easy access later on.