Quick Question re: Bases

MochaMama

Stretching my memory here...but is Gourmet Rose an ebay seller?? If so, I'm thinking that her bases are SFIC bases. Grrrrr....I know one of the memebers uses Gourmet Rose....Beau's Mama, Sharon...in Indiana....I think that's who would know for sure.

FWIW...for my M&P, I use SFIC. I get mine from Peak's...shipping's cheaper for me that way.

Donna

Hi! Yes I'm pretty sure both are the same, lots of people resell SFIC's bases. If you go to Gourmet Rose's ebay page the description of her bases is word for word the same as on the SFIC page, she just copy pasted the info. Nothing wrong with that, just means it's the same! :) HTH!

Melany

MochaMama

Heather's (the Gourmet Rose) bases are SFIC bases. Some of her bases are also from Wisteria Lane (same natural ingredients as SFIC, probably made by them). I've always purchased my bases from her b/c she is really an awesomely helpful supplier.

HTH

MochaMama

Heather's (the Gourmet Rose) bases are SFIC bases. Some of her bases are also from Wisteria Lane (same natural ingredients as SFIC' date=' probably made by them). I've always purchased my bases from her b/c she is really an awesomely helpful supplier.

HTH[/quote']

Thanks Beau's Mama - this is great news because now I don't have to try SFIC bases! After six months of testing and reformulating (thanks to you wonderful folks here) I am almost ready.....(now to work on the packaging and presentation.....

Heather is a GREAT supplier!