Etsy - Any Etsy shop owners here?

starring

I have a regular website I have a great clientelle at. I decided to open an Etsy shop though solely for an item that was selling enough at my official site. I'm new to Etsy so I'd love to know any tips or tricks to getting noticed on Etsy and maintaining a good page!

Also, anyone else here have Etsy pages? I'd love to link up as "favorites" to your page and vice versa!

The only advice I can give as to etsy is to post in the forums and try to list items often. Ive had a problem with that since Ive been testing a lot but I usually try to list at least one item a day. Some do once a week, but I guess it depends on the person. Also patience for that site is a must. It took me about a month and a half for my first 2 sales and then another month after that for it to start rolling out sales.

Also heres another thread that was going a while ago with tips. :)

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55199&highlight=etsy

Michelle, your products are very nice! Very professional looking, but I am curious about one thing......you make and sell B&B so how did you come up with the name 'flameworks' for your biz??? Just curious...

Well, I make candles too;) But I love B&B even more. I don't have any candles listed yet on Etsy. I figure maybe this fall I will introduce them! Thank for asking.