Favorite Designer FOs for wax & best sweet cinnamon pumpkin fo supplier....

casey2

TGIF Everyone:yay:

I was hoping to get some suggestions/opinions for favorite designer scents for paraffin wax....

I already have and love Pink Sugar (I've tried Peaks, ICS & NGs), White Tea & Ginger (love Peaks, but am waiting for ICS's to cure), Sweet Pea (can't remember which supplier), Citrus and Sage (from NG), Cool Citrus & Basil (Peaks)...waiting for White Willow & Tea (ICS) to cure....for some reason Love Spell (Peaks) would not throw in my wax....and the Mandarin Plum, Green Clover & Aloe (Peaks & NGs) also seem weak...anyway,

can you, please, give me any other suggestions for designer scents and suppliers? and if I missed a good supplier for any of the above scents, I'm always open for other opinions on those also...

and I'm dyin' to find a good Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin....would love to hear opinions for that also....

I hope you all have a blessed weekend and thank you in advance for your replies....

I love, love, love

Fragrances By Design - Nectarine Honey Blossom (Jo Malone Type)

Aroma Haven/Rustic Escentuals- T.Mugler Angel (called Interlude at AH/RE)

FOH- Amber Blush (BBW Type)

Tony's - Jo Malone (type)

WSP- Mango Sorbetto (Tutti Dolce Type)

All of those scents are very romantic/sensual and dead on dupes.

Eve

I love, love, love

Fragrances By Design - Nectarine Honey Blossom (Jo Malone Type)

Aroma Haven/Rustic Escentuals- T.Mugler Angel (called Interlude at AH/RE)

FOH- Amber Blush (BBW Type)

Tony's - Jo Malone (type)

WSP- Mango Sorbetto (Tutti Dolce Type)

All of those scents are very romantic/sensual and dead on dupes.

Eve

Hi Eve! I had been reading a thread on the 'jo malone' and was interested, I didn't know what it smelled like, but it sounded nice...and I will definitely try the Interlude at AH/RE....thanks for your suggestions!!!

I don't carry many perfume dupes but my customers absolutely love Alabaster's Lovespell! I had someone call yesterday and order 15 jelly jars in that scent--and then someone else ordered 3, along with 2 air fresheners in the same scent.

HTH,

Jane

From my nose B&BW's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin smells like pumpkin pie with warm vanilla sugar. I don't like it cause of the musk smell, does anyone else smell this?

B&B Sweet Cinnamon pumpkin is def. a musk base. I actually love it for a fall body product, but I think the name throws people off a little. I don't think it would be a good candle scent with the name, not enough cinno or pumpkin.