I bought a KitchenAid for $35!

I was site seeing on the East side and wandered into a second hand store. Asked the lady if she has any blenders. Did not buy a blender but ended up buying a KitchenAid for $35! A $300 KitchenAid! I love it, I have named it Max:laugh2:

I hope you know that Max is going to need a lot of attention. be sure to feed him every day! And make sure he gets enough excersize. My old (10 yr old Kitchenaid named Betsy) really enjoys makeing bread in the mornings and a good romp with lotions in the afternoon. Evenings she ikes a little light walk with cake batter or bath bombs. Becareful with Max, Kitchenaids can be very jealous. I have a new baby Hamilton Beach handblender and I have caught Betsy trying to knock him off the counter into the trash bin.

I hope you know that Max is going to need a lot of attention. be sure to feed him every day! And make sure he gets enough excersize. My old (10 yr old Kitchenaid named Betsy) really enjoys makeing bread in the mornings and a good romp with lotions in the afternoon. Evenings she ikes a little light walk with cake batter or bath bombs. Becareful with Max, Kitchenaids can be very jealous. I have a new baby Hamilton Beach handblender and I have caught Betsy trying to knock him off the counter into the trash bin.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

This is the best thing I've heard/read all day!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:I will make sure that no one gets neglected in this house! Sammy (my stick blender) has adjusted nicely to the new addition to the family.:laugh2: