What FO do you think of when...

MoonShadow

Bird of Paradise although I'm still working on finding the one I like best. I've tried Peaks but it wasn't as strong as I'd like in soy. The same was true of BCS's ...not strong enough. If anyone has one out there they can recommend I think that would be a great one!

Intoxicating florals makes me think....

Tony's Red Currant (Votivo Type)

WSP Nantucket Briar, Tuberose

FOH Amber Blush, Moonlight Path

AH/RE Seventh Heaven, Moonlight Path

Candlescience Honeysuckle Jasmine

Most people who smell candles/tarts made of these scents love them---whether or not they are "floral" people.

Eve

Who has White Lily?

Or a pure Hawaiian White Ginger? Not a blend with amber or tea.

I have Gardenia, Honeysuckle Jasmine and Plumeria from Candlescience

and Pikaki from NG.

I need one more!

Not so much exotic flower name, but a true exotic flower fragrance...strong thrower in soy.

I know, I know...I'm picky, LOL :grin2:

Sweet Violet & Sassafras from TSW!

Throws well in soy, get a small bottle to make sure it works for you before buying pounds of this oil, it's expensive.

I looked on the TSW site but can't find Sweet Violet & Sassafras. :confused:

Anyone tested FNWL'S Hawaiian White Ginger in soy? That's another expensive one. :shocked2:

What about SC Tahiti Sweetie B&BW Type? I love this scent in B&BW Tahiti Sweetie Blue Spa Lotion

Tahiti, Sweetie (B&BW type) Fragrance

Our latest fragrance duplication of a favorite from the ever-popular house of Bath & Body Works. Our interpretation of this refreshing tropical confection begins with top notes of mango and papaya atop a floral middle of jasmine and tiare flower, with just a dash of green geranium to keep the whole blend from becoming too sweet. Luscious in lotions, sumptuous in soap. A burning candle scented with our version of Tahiti, Sweetie would whisk you right off to the islands. BOTTOM LINE: A very interesting and supremely likable blend of tropical fruits and island flowers.

What about SC Tahiti Sweetie B&BW Type? I love this scent in B&BW Tahiti Sweetie Blue Spa Lotion

Tahiti, Sweetie (B&BW type) Fragrance

Our latest fragrance duplication of a favorite from the ever-popular house of Bath & Body Works. Our interpretation of this refreshing tropical confection begins with top notes of mango and papaya atop a floral middle of jasmine and tiare flower, with just a dash of green geranium to keep the whole blend from becoming too sweet. Luscious in lotions, sumptuous in soap. A burning candle scented with our version of Tahiti, Sweetie would whisk you right off to the islands. BOTTOM LINE: A very interesting and supremely likable blend of tropical fruits and island flowers.

Any idea how it throws in soy?

• 2 months later...