Lotion Bar...FOH Swap Spoiler

thesoapbox

Here is my packaging for my lotion bars and the lotion bar itself. I used the recipe for the non-greasy lotion bar and used FOH's Lime Crystal Kisses. It smells wonderful!

This also shows my new labels that were created by Dawn from this board and I absolutely love em :yay:

Angi

lotionbar.jpg

I love them, I have been making and selling those bars for 5 years now and they are a #1 seller, I package in the tins as well. I use muffin tins for a mold, what did you use?

Love the labels also, I am having new labels designed for mine as well, they were so boring.

Good luck, I know you will sell hundreds, just make sure you let everyone try them and poof there gone:drool:

Oooooohhhh! I like! Can I ask where you get your tins. Are they susceptible to rust.

I`d like to use them for my shaving soap and my massage bars.

(I`d add proper punctuation, but my question mark has been taken over by a french ɨ)

K

Here is the mold that I used for this and I didn't fill it to the top so I averaged a 2oz bar but it fits nicely into the 4oz shallow tins :)

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=846&ProductName=Classic+Round+Mold+(CC+87)

Angi

It looks like that's only for 1 mold. What if you are making a bunch?

That could get expensive.

Irena

The tins will rust when in contact with anything that has water in them, so I would not use for soap, they would work great for the massage bars though.

I use the 2 oz tins and the bars made in the muffin tins fit nicely

It looks like that's only for 1 mold. What if you are making a bunch?

That could get expensive.

Irena

That mold makes 3 bars so right now I am only working with 1 mold and just making enough batches to pour for 3 bars right now. A bit time consuming but when the time comes that I feel I need more molds I will just buy a few more :) I also use this mold for my kid's soaps so the molds are put to use pretty good so it kind of justifies the cost if I need a few more.

Angi