Candlescience rocks

I love their customer service. It really is top notch.

I just recieved my order of Palm wax and teeny little beads of wax were everywhere! There was a cut in the bag.

I called and spoke to Micheal and even though it is most likely a screw up on UPS part, candlescience will fix it for me.

I really love them :) If I can get them to start carrying wick stickers I will be set!!

Started using Candle Science as a supplier only because I could drive and pick up from them. It's wonderful to know how well respected they are by other chandlers! Customer service, short shipping time with reasonable costs, new oils and product development. Put 2 piece jelly jar lids on my wish list!

Yup, same here, nothing but KUDOS to CS!! Their fragrances are top-notch, and even though I'm in Oklahoma, their shipping is cheaper that Peak's, which I just

don't get. The have helped me all the way from the beginning, and I really dig their glass containers they sell. Their wick kits are top notch for testing too.

I live in Nebraska and CS is just a little bit less expensive with their UPS ground rates than is Peaks. Hmmmmm.......something isn't quite right there.It must cost more to ship up and down the mountainsides to the plains than it is to ship from the East Coast to the plains???? I wished they could explain why that is. Colorado is much closer to Nebraska than is North Carolina???

Mike

Speaking from the viewpoint of someone that works for UPS, I would guess CS has a different/better contract with UPS than Peak has. UPS will often offer lower shipping rates based on past/anticipated volume to companies that are willing to commit to them as thier main or only shipper.

Maybe Peak should hit up thier UPS sales rep and demand a better rate. :)

Denya

Be sure to check out their multi-poundage prices too. Shoot them an email and they will send you an .xml file that shows their prices that way. They have also tested some candle fragrances for me, but I had to wait QUITE a while on that one, but they found some didn't work well in soy at all.

Great bunch of folks.

CS truly does rock.I love the product and mostly the costumer service. They are soooooooo nice. They actually remember who you are when you call. Now a days that is unheard of. The first questions usually are what type of insurance do you have, or how will you be paying for this.

Speaking from the viewpoint of someone that works for UPS, I would guess CS has a different/better contract with UPS than Peak has. UPS will often offer lower shipping rates based on past/anticipated volume to companies that are willing to commit to them as thier main or only shipper.

Maybe Peak should hit up thier UPS sales rep and demand a better rate. :)

Denya

Correct. I ship for a Fortune 500 company and sometimes ship a package as low as $6.00 UPS-we have an agreement for them to be the main supplier and we have a huge volume. CandleScience ships a lot of wax so I would guess they have negotiated better rates.