What's everyone's webbies?

Jadryga

It's always nice for me to check out what everyone has made (and maybe do some shopping!) but I can't seem to find a list of sites that belong to CT members, so I thought I'd start this. I'm also looking for wholesale suppliers for some things like candles, soaps, etc... and I'd like to support the techies (over random people I've found on google)! :yay:

I'll start. My site's a work in progress... still fleshing out my range of products and getting the graphic design and domain stuff done, so be nice! :embarasse

Jadryga - http://www.freewebs.com/chocoprincess

If there's a pre-existing list, please nudge me that way and delete this thread :D

Oh, thanks Lindsay, alrighty then, no list :(

I know a lot of them have it in their sigs, but I was hoping there'd be something a little easier to refer to, since sometimes I browse and remember something nice on someone's site, then later on I can't quite remember who it belongs to, and I have to start scrolling through everything to find the right sig.

Thanks by the way, Angi!

The community links section on the vertical bar on the left has some member sites (under shopping). Clearly the list is in no way complete, seeing that there are thousands of members here and only a handful of sites listed. But it would at least be a starting point. There have also been other threads in the past where someone asked a similar question, though they may be difficult to find, unless you know what term to search for ("website" would give too many irrelevant results). If you are looking for specific items to buy wholesale, maybe you could post your question in the business section and whoever has what you want could reply directly to you. Hope this helps.

Mines in my siggy as well

Actually, you don't have a siggy....:shocked2:

There's a link to it in your Information thingie. (you click on your name, and it gives you options like email, PM, homepage, etc) But you don't have an autosig at all......

oops

Aj, I like your site..it's taking my sweet daughter forever to put ours together, but then there is a time for everything:grin2:

Thanks so much for your kind words! :)

I know, I know ... it takes FORever unless you do this sort of thing every day for a living. LOL That's why I finally gave up doing my own and hired it done. heh heh I was waaaaaaayyyy too slow! :rolleyes2

Mine's in my siggy too, but I'm thinking about some remodeling. :grin2:

I like your site! I especially like the Big Cat Rescue ones! Everytime I visit my mother I say I am going to take the kids to visit the rescue but always end up not going. For sure I have got to take them to see it during my next Tampa visit!

Angi