Hydrosol

DeJae

Has anyone use this in place or mixed with the distilled water for the lye?

Would it work ok?

Evertime I order from MMS, that is what they send me and I have these bottles of it but don't know what to do with them, never used Hydrosols.

Anyone have any comment or ideas please?

I have received their samples as well. In my case, I used them as the liquid portion of lotion. I think it would be a waste to use it for soap as the qualities are unlikely to come through. On their site, this is what they wrote for the usage: "They make an excellent toner, liquid for a lotion recipe or refreshing facial or body mist." So it looks like it's best as a leave-on type of product.

They are all Jasmine as that is what I have asked for because I thought if I was going to try this I wanted to make sure I had enough.

Maybe next time I will get something else, maybe Lilac

My lotion recipes don't call for any water so I don't know that I could use it there.

Are you also saying that they can be used as something like an after shower spritzer? Or just a spray on refresher, don't think they make it as a room or linen spray.

Don't think I can use them in a dry oil spray, would probably dilute it to much.

Still puzzled!

They are all Jasmine as that is what I have asked for because I thought if I was going to try this I wanted to make sure I had enough.

Maybe next time I will get something else, maybe Lilac

My lotion recipes don't call for any water so I don't know that I could use it there.

Are you also saying that they can be used as something like an after shower spritzer? Or just a spray on refresher, don't think they make it as a room or linen spray.

Don't think I can use them in a dry oil spray, would probably dilute it to much.

Still puzzled!

ETA: I see that they say to use as a linen spray but I think that is expensive as just a linen spray, you are talking with bottle, labeling and product almost $5 for an 8oz bottle and that is cost.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?