Any other North Star FO's for Soy

Found that North Star Country Berry throws very well in my CB-135 soy. Went to check the sticky to see what else may work - and didn't see any aromas from this supplier listed! (Got the Country Berry off the Palm sticky.)

Any others work? - and please indicate what wax you use...it makes a difference! TYIA

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Judy,

I also did several searches on this forum hoping to find other members opinions on Northstar scents. I was surprised to only find maybe 2 or 3 threads that mentioned very little about their oils. Since NS has soy based oils I thought it would be good for my GB415 wax. The following is a list of scents that I used that did throw in my wax. They would have been stronger had I let them cure longer.

Berry Tangerine

Blackberry Gelato

Country Berry

Country Garden

Fig Melon

Fresh Cut Tulips

Honeydew Granita

Honeysuckle

Macintosh Apple

Vanilla Pink Grapefruit

Hope this helps. :rolleyes2

Judy...Northstar is a very good company to deal with. Great customer service and quality oils. There were other oils I used from them with great results but they have been discontinued...they had an awesome Strawberry-Kiwi and Rain Forest.