I finally tried Soap making...

Yorkie Girl

If you like doing Melt and Pour, in the co-op section there is a co-op that was on for it and got cancelled but the last set of posts on it said that someone else was going to re-engauge it on Monday I think. You can probably get a good buy there because it will be cheaper with them buying in bulk! HTH

Edited to add: If you are looking to do something like Cold Process, Hot Process or the similar, you need to buy all the ingredients needed and mix...kind of like bar soap from scratch is the best way I guess to say it. You can find lots of recipes for it in the recipe section

You just have to decide what you want to do, also if you want to do a processed soap (from scratch) in the section on the left side here, either in basic instructions or bath and body, there are tutorials from Robin and I think Bunny that tell you how to do processed soaps.

You can also get wonderful SFIC MP soap from Peak Candle Supplies (link on the right hand side of this page). You won't be disappointed.

As DeJae said, CP (my fave) or HP soaps take a bit more planning and are a bit more complex. Read over the tutorials here and furthermore please visit millersoap.com for a fabulous overview with lots of important information.

You can also get wonderful SFIC MP soap from Peak Candle Supplies (link on the right hand side of this page). You won't be disappointed.

As DeJae said, CP (my fave) or HP soaps take a bit more planning and are a bit more complex. Read over the tutorials here and furthermore please visit millersoap.com for a fabulous overview with lots of important information.

CareBear you are absolutely right, I was just thinking about the co-op, duh

My M&P that I have but haven't done anything with is from Peaks!