Black Orchids with Hang Tags

grama

Yes - I just used the business card and printed front and back on 1 side and then turned over and printer inside - both sides. They did turn out pretty good. First time I had tried the cards like that. I like hang tags but they take up to much time and when you pack them I am always afraid they will get bent.

My little logo - very simple one - but all I wanted for labels, I did at logomaker.com. You can create very simple logos for less than 50.00, don't remember exact cost. I created them on visual labels, a simple software program I downloaded at http://www.rkssoftware.com/. I also use their visual labels along with the avery software for labels. Printed my logo on front of card and on back of card my web address. On inside put name of candle and weight on inside L and on the inside R printed caution label. Still put sticker caution on bottom of jar though. Hope I haven't rambled to much. Thanks for compliments on hang tag!

Thanks all - had to do the hang tags because I use a clear label with black print and that does not show up on dark candles. They are more trouble but I thought those turned out pretty good if I do say so:yay: