Mixing Question

Ginger

I don't use a straight peppermint FO. I have a peppermint candy FO. I mix that half and half with pink sugar.

I also put it in a parasoy candle and call it Peppermint Palace.

I love to mix pink sugar with other FOs cause it works so well. I mix it with a pumpkin vanilla FO too for my M&P soaps. That combo turned out to be a big seller for me.

Ginger,

Add one more part PS(that would be 3:1), see how it does, if the mint is still too strong, add another part PS (4:1). Keep going till you have it where you like it. Just keep track of the # of parts you add so you can do it again!!!!

Then you'll need to test in whatever product you are making. I made a candle with Rise & Shine FO -- fruity blend with orange as top note. Isn't much of a hot thrower. Then I made a M&P bar and the grapefruit smell became the top note which I don't like..there's that for letter word again - TEST!!

Thanks Candybee. I guess I'll try putting this in wax today. Pumpkin Vanilla and Pink Sugar...never would have thought of that. Ginger

Have not tried the pumpkin vanilla and pink sugar in soy. If that is what you meant please let me know how it turns out.

Candlebuddy, that's what I called it last winter when I was trying to duplicate B&BW's Twisted Peppermint using those FOs. It did smell yummy!!

Jane

That's cool, Jane, cause I am trying this mix also for a friend who was CRAZY about that Twisted Peppermint last year!!!!!!!!!!

Pink Sugar and Baby Powder is nice too! 1:1 ratio

mmmmmmmmmmmm I tried it and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I am gonna call it "Suga Baby"

thanks for the suggestion!!!!!!!!!!

Next I am gonna try the other suggestions!

You gals rock!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

Suga Baby sounds adorable! Bet it smells nice too.

Oh it does! ooopspppsss I meant to add an "r" to Suga LOL

anyone remember the candy "Sugar Babies" ????? I know I know ......my son says I lived in the dark ages!:laugh2: I am only 48!!!!!:P

Oh it does! ooopspppsss I meant to add an "r" to Suga LOL

anyone remember the candy "Sugar Babies" ????? I know I know ......my son says I lived in the dark ages!:laugh2: I am only 48!!!!!:P

Hey, I remember Sugar Babies - it was my favorite snack at the movies. Your son doesn't know what he's missed!!!