ISO Beach-Sea Scent

grama

OH, I like the sound-name of Mediterranean Sea Salt Munch. I ordered the Salty Sea & Savannah Sunset (cause of Savannah GA) but some of the other ones sound so good may have to try them also. Decisions-Decisions:confused:

Think I will probably have to order the Oceans! So many good reviews

Also ordered Sun & Sand and Seaspray from WSP. Probably getting to many beachy smells but I just don't know when to stop.

I tell ya Grama it's hard for me to smell just one! I am truly becoming a sample fragrance addict!:undecided Still have ICS-Cactus&Sea Salt, The Scented Bean-Seaside and Fragrance Oil Central-Salty Sea Air to pour. And now...other reviews. You know ICS/Snowtop is having a sample sale. I just ordered my snowtop sampler yesterday...this gives me another excuse to take advantage of the ICS sampler even though I already have another 10 samples from them in my cabinet....I need help ;)

Salty Mariner by AGE is by the far the best sea scent out there IMO. It does not have any floral undertones like so many of the "sea" scents. It really smells like sea air.

But this weekend I made salt bars and scented them Sea Air Sandalwood from Southern Soapers. Another keeper.