Wick Suggestions for GW464

I have been waiting patiently :waiting: , ok maybe not so patiently, for a sample pack of wicks from wickit for over a week now. I understand that they are free, with the exception of paying shipping, but I need to get them so I can start testing my new wax. The only wicks I have on hand are the CD's and they are too big for even my hard to burn scents.

Therefore, I am going to break down and order some from soycandle.com so I can get started testing. I am going to go with the premiere 700 series, but there are sooo many listed for each size container, I have no idea where to start. So if anybody has any suggestions, they will definately be appreciated. Here is my set up, I will be using GW464 no additional additives, 6.25% fo from various suppliers, dye flakes from KY, double wicking a 16 & 26 ounce apothecary jar with a diameter of 3.75".

So if anybody uses anything even close please help. I don't mind ordering several sizes to see which works best for me, but like I said, there are just so many for each size jar, I don't know where to begin, and I don't want to empty my bank account of wicks alone.

TIA

Jennifer

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LightofDawn

I ordered my Premier 700 wicks from The Natural Artisan. You can order a Qty. of 25 for $1.90. I ordered serveral different sizes and received them all quickly and also received fragrance oil samples. IMO, excellent customer service.

I ordered my Premier 700 wicks from The Natural Artisan. You can order a Qty. of 25 for $1.90. I ordered serveral different sizes and received them all quickly and also received fragrance oil samples. IMO, excellent customer service.

Thank you so much for that info on small quantity wick!! I tried getting Wick it to send me samples of the 700 wicks and they told me to buy them from a supplier for testing, then order from them when I need over 1000. The only supplier they listed that had 700's in small numbers was soycandle.com but I'd have had to buy every size at $5+ for 50. Great site for testing in small quantities!!!